Applying to ARCA can be a big step, and we want you to be armed with information when you walk in the doors for your first interview!
We hear a lot of questions during the interview process, and below you’ll find the most frequently asked questions, answered by our Career Advisors.
- Do you only offer courses during business hours?
- Nope! We offer courses in the evenings, where you can join us on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, and the equivalent of one Saturday a month. These courses are perfect for those that work full-time or have other responsibilities during the day.
- What is the difference between “part-time” and “full-time”?
- Full-time courses are Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and part-time courses are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, and the equivalent of one Saturday a month.
- What is the cost of the program?
- The cost of the program is $6,500. All fees are included in this price and it is a flat fee.
- What’s included in the tuition?
- Everything is included – a laptop (that’s yours to keep if you graduate in good standing), software, textbooks, and anything else you need to be successful.
- How do I pay for the program?
- You have options! We have an internal payment plan, are listed on a grant through the Arkansas Department of Workforce Services, and a loan option through the Arkansas Student Loan Authority. Our staff can also speak with you about your particular financial situation to see if we can make a suggestion.
- Are classes only in person or can I take classes online?
- We currently only offer courses in person.
- Where do classes take place?
- Classes take place at our campus in Conway at 1835 S. Donaghey.
- What languages are taught?
- We currently teach Java, C#, and SQL. You can discuss these course options with your Career Advisor, who can help guide you through giving each language a try. You can find out more about how we choose languages here.
- How long does the interview process take?
- That is up to you! After you apply, you’ll get a link to schedule your first interview, and students typically wait a week or so to finish their “homework” and schedule a second interview. If you want to know more about the interview process, you can check out this blog.
- How do I apply?
- Our application is free and takes about five minutes to finish. You can apply by clicking here.
Looking for more information? Give us a shout at 5013508171 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get your questions answered!