Learn to Code Online in 26 Weeks
Learn the skills you need to be a software developer in months! Our programs are designed for the beginner and are a mix of live lecture and hands-on exercises to ensure you leave our program ready to start a new career!
How It Works
- 20 week immersive bootcamp
- 15-20 hours of combined lecture and homework per week
- Virtual class with a live instructor
- 1 Saturday per month hybrid session – choose in-person or virtual
- 12 months of Career Development included
Who Should Attend
Our full-stack program is designed for beginners. No experience is required to apply.
Full Tuition – $5,000 + Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee of $250 – Enrollment Fee is waived if tuition is paid in full at the time of enrollment.
There are many ways to pay for your training including self-pay, employer-pay, government assistance, scholarships, and personal loans.
Learn more about payment options
- UCA faculty and staff receive a $250 scholarship.
- Current military personnel and veterans receive a $250 scholarship.
- Arkansas Coding Academy Coding Bootcamp graduates receive a $250 scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I keep working while pursuing this program?
Many of our full-stack students work full time while taking the program. Keep in mind that classes are 10 hours per week with an additional 10-15 hours of homework/practice outside of class.
Is the Arkansas Coding Academy full-stack program for beginners?
Yes—Arkansas Coding Academy is beginner-friendly. Our courses are designed for students with no previous coding experience. Some background is helpful, but our only expectation is that students have general computer literacy skills like efficiently using Windows and the internet.
What kind of career support will I receive during and after the program?
We provide career development workshops, soft skills training, and one on one advising sessions with all full-stack students throughout the program. We also share career opportunities with you and provide networking opportunities.
- Node.js and MongoDB – Mondays & Wednesdays – Begins Jan 30 – 6 PM to 8:30 PM
- Java with SQL – Wednesdays & Thursdays – Begins Jan 10 – 6 PM to 8:30 PM
- C#/.Net with SQL – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays – Begins Jan 31 – 6 PM to 8:30 PM
Are you ready to begin your journey to a new career?
Our application process is easy—apply today!
- Fill out the online application
- Receive an email to schedule a short advising session
- Receive an entrance decision